Firelight Publishing

illinois-lincoln-sites: The Mount Pulaski Courthouse in Mount Pulaski, Illinois is one of only two remaining original courthouses in their original locations that Abraham Lincoln practiced law. The courthouse in Mount Pulaski was part of the Eighth Judicial District Circuit that Abraham Lincoln traveled and worked as an attorney. The courthouse was built in 1848 and served as the Logan County seat of government until 1855. The Mount Pulaski Courthouse State Historic Site is on the National Register of Historic Places.